Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hotel News: Hilton Sydney revamps Executive Lounge

So I am going to Oz at the end of the month.  Sydney and Melbourne to be exact.  And it could not be at a worst time...price wise that is.

Most people tell me the Hilton is the place to stay. Sure I have status with the program that many have said has been diluted greatly in recent times.

At over AUD400 a night for the basic rooms during Mardi Gras, the Hilton Sydney really needed to up their game.

And they have prepared themselves in time.

Check out the new Executive Lounge.
  • Part of AUD7 Million upgrade
  • Design incorporates raw materials such as exposed concrete, timber and glass
  • Private alcoves
  • Redesigned boardroom
  • Long table dining
  • Expanded buffet and new bar counter
I hope to stay at the hotel when I am in Sydney and review their products and services.

No comments: