Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Airline News: TG to bring back coveted Rimowa Amenity Kits in F


Ok LH started it all (of course) and ended it, disappointing a legion of fans.

The goodies inside!
TG then took over, and eventually stopped that too. Well, I heard a little rumor about a possible reintro last October and just recently, a little reliable birdie informed me that the kit will be truly reintroduced to F passengers from December 2012.  But since this IS TG, let's just give them a month's grace and say 2013!  My bad.

Maybe TG finally got it that we WANT RIMOWA...to match our luggage of course. And I would like this beautiful Lufthansa Blue pictured above to match my LH Salsa please...White will also be appreciated!

Way to go TG!  Hey SQ, take notes!

Newbies: check out www.rimowa.com for what is arguably some of the best luggage anywhere.  Well it IS German after all!

No comments: